Thursday, October 2, 2008

Sausage Casserole
1 cup celery - cut fine
1 small onion - cut fine
12 oz. sausage

Cook together and drain.

Cook 1 pkg. Lipton Noodle Soup mix as directed on pkg. Put 1/2 cup raw rice in bottom of casserole dish. Add hot soup and then meat mixture. Cover with 1/2 cup slivered almonds. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes to 1 hour. Uncovered.


Fruit Dip
2 pkgs. of flavored cream cheese
2 Marshmallow Creme
8 oz. Cool Whip

Stir together and dip whatever fruit you would like in it.

4 comments:

Becky A said...

Yum! I had never had anything like this before. We all liked it. And the dip was delicious, too. I have a couple kids that don't like strawberries, but they loved them with this dip! thank you.

Sue said...

Loved it - very good with the sausage! We liked the beans & strawberries too! Thanks.

Jodi said...

Steph!! This was the night I was sooooooo sick, so I didn't try this but my kids must have loved it because they ate it all up!! Thanks for the strawberries and dip, I actually had some of those and they tasted so good on my dehydrated stomach!! Thanks so much!!

Care said...

I have gotten behind! This was one of my favorites so far! We did have extra but I ate it for leftovers several times. I'm a big sausage fan.