Thursday, September 25, 2008

Plantation Casserole

1 lb. ground beef or ground turkey
3/4 cup of milk
8 oz. brick of cream cheese
1 can of cream of chicken or cream of mushroom soup
1 can of corn
12 oz. bag of egg noodles

Cook noodles to desired softness. Drain.
Brown beef or turkey, and drain grease off. Put in milk, cream cheese, soup, and can of corn. Cook only until cream cheese is melted. Pour over noodles in a casserole dish. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes, covered.

This is soooo embarassing because it is so easy. If you guys want to kick me out, too bad, don't tell me, cause I really like this dinner group. :)

5 comments:

Becky A said...

sooo good! My family all ate it up exclaiming how much they loved it! We had PLENTY, but we'll enjoy the leftovers, too! I don't care if it's simple, it's a good dinner... I vote you can stay! (and thanks for using turkey in ours)

Care said...

This is what they call comfort food. It tasted really good, too. Luckily since that raspberry salad is a tough act to be served with. Our family only needs 1/3 of what you sent and with that we'll still have leftovers. (and since we're getting dinner again tomorrow . . . ) I could stir up our leftovers and take them to a neighbor tomorrow as a full meal (and I would let them think that I made it.) Super yummy, we want this one again; just less so none of it goes to waste. Thanks Steph!

Have you gotten your other blog rolling?

Steph said...

Carrie, my other blog is out there, just that I have only stopped to smell the roses once. You'll understand if you ever read it.
I need to get serious about this don't I?

Jodi said...

Steph! We loved the casserole too!! We had a ton leftover also, but finished that off quick today with lunch's! Thanks! I definetly vote you to stay also!! That's easy for me to say though, now I'm still the weakest link!!!lol

Sue said...

Sorry - I'm always the last to comment. I'm just waiting to hear what everyone else says... jk. We loved your plantation casserole. The kids really liked it. It tasted like stroganoff to me. Very yummy. Perfect amount. :)